Our van has all standard
equipment listed in the factory brochure, plus the following
- Fiamma awning with rubber guard to keep out debris
- Color TV
- Roof Air Conditioner
- Onan Microlite 2800 Generator
- Exterior Shower
- Hitch Receiver
- Bug Deflector
- White Cabinetry
We've also added these important upgrades:
- Correctrac rear wheel spacers. These
widen the rear wheel track 4" to match that of the front
wheels. The result is a great improvement in handling. I
understand they were made standard equipment by Pleasure-Way.
- Bilstein gas shocks on the rear to improve
- A cabin temperature monitor/pager. If the
interior cabin temperature becomes hotter or colder than a pre-set
limit the pager will notify us.
- Cutting board cover for the cook top.
- Fold-up front bumper step to facilitate window
washing and engine access.
- Custom-made van cover.
- New house battery in April, 2004.